FREE YOUR MIND

( enigma, liberdade, amor, rebeldia. Espaço para seres pensantes e vivos de alma e coração )
a new way of vision ... by: dfm




O LIVRO PROIBIDO DE GABRIEL

sábado, 22 de fevereiro de 2014

FLYING TOGETHER, LOVING FOREVER



in my secret fears
i heard your name,
like a thunder crushing the silent night
screaming all the sky, there's a white light..

it's you
you're my angel
dressing in white
rape my dark soul
with your light

here withou you
even my place is a castle,
it's not better than to be there with you,
even your place is without a staying home

i don't care
if i shall leave all the fix material things behind
i don't care
if i should to live with you only in my mind

now i know
i only care to be with you
because my soul without you is so naked and empty
and all my dreams can be come true, if we stay together

in my secret castle, for me more like a prison,
at night my soul awake restless
and during the day my heart is homeless
remember our time,we were wild and shameless

i need you to free my soul, my wings
and fly with you stronger than winds
stronger than vultures with poison words
together we have the strongest swords

it's you
you're my angel
dressing in white
rape my dark soul
with your light,
flying together
loving forever.

_/Dfm\_


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário