FREE YOUR MIND

( enigma, liberdade, amor, rebeldia. Espaço para seres pensantes e vivos de alma e coração )
a new way of vision ... by: dfm




O LIVRO PROIBIDO DE GABRIEL

domingo, 23 de fevereiro de 2014

IN MY DARKENED ROOM



in my lonely place
i'm waching you..
in a mirror i see your shade,
in my deepest desire i want you embrace!!..again and again

in my darkened room,
the only light is your shining eyes..
oh i miss you so much
my hands are restless and my heart cries..for you again and again

i want to forgive myself
i want to forget you
i cannot help myself without crying like a falling angel
i never forget you , you´re eternal like a smilling angel

i want to scream
i drink all the scoth wisky
but your face don´t dissapaer, you're in my mind again and again
i want to run
i sleep in a piece of grass
but now you're more living than a memorie

you are my living memorie
if i come to you..again
if you're still living out there
i shall join you ..again
and never but never
leave you ..again

cause without you
i don't know what is heaven or hell, or this world!!
i just know something :
what is living with you
and what is being death without you

DF_/\_M

i believe you

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário