FREE YOUR MIND

( enigma, liberdade, amor, rebeldia. Espaço para seres pensantes e vivos de alma e coração )
a new way of vision ... by: dfm




O LIVRO PROIBIDO DE GABRIEL

segunda-feira, 27 de março de 2017

OUR DREAMS TOGETHER ( prosa experimental em Inglês )




Dark, dark is my emptiness,
so true is my white sadness,
but i never never can't take my eyes of you.
you're living inside all my memorie,
i've no chance to say how i'm sorry
but i never never can't take my eyes of you
my only love
the only one
the best of all the rest,
just staying by your side i can rest
and now
the path still continues,
searching for a future
forgetting all the past,
now it's the time,
you're my present
and the only present i can give to you
is all my heart
living with you forever
fighting for you, even i fight against the all world,
no matters
nothing else matter's
just your love , our lives and all our dreams together.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário